This imposing landmark was the original home of St. Gregory's Abbey, High School and College. Begun in 1912 and completed in 1915, this building originally housed the monastery, the chapel, and all the facilities for the school, including the gymnasium! After extensive renovations, Benedictine Hall held most administrative offices, the library and classroom facilities for St. Gregory's University until the university's closure in December of 2017. The building is now owned by Oklahoma Baptist University.